Metro Manila or Manila (which is used usually in the Titans of the Orient: The Series for the whole metropolitan) is the place where the headquarters of the Titans of the Orient Pearl is located.
Cities within the Metropolitan
- Las Piñas
- Quezon City
- San Juan
- Valenzuela City
Place of note
- Titans of the Orient HQ
- The New HIVE Academy (reformed by the Terror Teacher)
- Rizal Park
- The SM Mall of Asia
- SM North EDSA
- SM Megamall
- Union Bank Tower, remarkable for it's unique shape. This blue and orange tower is also the headquarters of the Union Bank and is frequently targeted by supervillains.
- Manila Stock Exchange
- ABS-CBN TV station
- GMA TV station
- The Malacanang Palace, the official residence of the President of the Philippines.
- Intramuros, the original walled city of Manila dating back to colonial times.
- The main Evil Pentagon Base, which is located somewhere under the city.
- The San Miguel by the Bay, which offers great view of the Manila Bay
- The Pagcor Tower, a 665 meter tower