|Real Name||Death Necrosis|
|Aliases||Death the Soul Reaper, The Grim Reaper, the Soul Collector|
|Likes||Souls, skeletons, darkness|
|Dislikes||Light, the living|
|Place of Origin||The Underworld|
|Relatives||Trigon (Brother, deceased), Lunaron (Brother), Lucy Luna (Sister in-law), Raven (Niece), Eklypse (Nephew)|
|Allies||Lunaron, Trigon (deceased)|
|Powers & Abilities|
|Powers||Ability to steal others souls, necromancy|
|Weaknesses||The Living Light|
|Equipment||The Scythe of Abandoned Souls|
|First Appearance||Titans Earth: Work of the Devils|
"YOUR SOUL IS MINE!"
Death first appeared in the episode, The Work of the Devils, where he was seen through a death flame who threatened Titans Earth after they defeated his army that he has a very powerful partner to help in his evil plan. This episode starts to reveal Lunaron and Death's plan to finish off Trigon's work.
Death is a decaying skeleton and he always wears a black cloak. His eyes are as black as black can get except for a piercing green dot in each eye. His magic is a deathly, glowing green which is why his pupils are green. He always has his legendary weapon with him, The Scythe of Abandoned Souls. A sharp metal blade attached to a long bone and it glows green when Death uses it.
Death is necromancer so he has all kinds of dark and evil abilities. Some of them are:
- Ability to steal people's souls at will
- Ability to possess any living creature
- Use a Death Flame to look into the past, the future and the present.
- Can use a Death Flame as a communicator to anyone willing to listen to a Death Flame. Technically, the Death Flame changes it's shape to look like a skull and Death can speak out of the Death Flame.
- Fill anything, non-living and living, with pure evil and command to his every bidding
- The ability to shape-shift into any living creature, but only as a skeleton of that creature. (Unless it's a crow)
Those are just a few of his powers. He can do all this with the power of his scythe which is filled with a thousand evil, corrupted and tortured souls. He can also use his necromancy without his scythe but he prefers to use his scythe.